Minimum Advertised Price / Minimum Retail Price
Jen & Co is committed to providing our customers with high-quality products. To continue to provide our customers with a high-quality brand, establish fair trade, and protect the profitability of our retailers, we must establish a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) and Minimum Retail Price (MRP).
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
- The Minimum Advertised Price shall not be less than the MAP pricing as published on this price list. MAP pricing is established by Jen & Co. and may be adjusted by Jen & Co. at its sole discretion.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Jen & Co. products in all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- The MAP policy is not applicable to: 1) any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s) outside of their store. 2) Brick-and-mortar stores; however, they must maintain a Minimum Retail Price, which is 2x our wholesale price.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All retailers may offer Jen & Co. products at any price in excess of the MAP.
- Retailer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of Jen & Co. as the property of Jen & Co. and use advertising materials provided by Jen & Co. in an authorized manner only.
- Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of account or sales representative.
- Jen & Co. reserves the right to make exception to customers’ pricing or products without notification.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.